This is a single adult retreat event at
Monadnock Bible Conference
Jaffrey, New Hampshire Adults
All Ages Single to Single Again are welcome to attend.
This retreat is recommended and designed for ages 35+.
>>> This is a separate email list only for
Single Adult Retreats in Southern New Hampshire.<<< (c/o Activities/Events & Christian Singles Groups)
>>>SUBSCRIBE TO GET EMAIL UPDATES<<<
Information / Pricing and accommodations
Office hours are Monday through Friday 9am–5pm Eastern Standard Time.
After hours, kindly leave a message with your name and number
and a good time to return your call during business hours.
Guest Speaker:Rich Leland
Rich Leland is a pastor and teacher who has traveled extensively presenting God’s word. He is a graduate of Washington Bible College and Dallas Theological Seminary with further study at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. After serving in churches in New Jersey and Burlington, MA he pastored at Summer Street Church on Nantucket Island for 31 years.
Alongside his pastoral ministries, Rich is a teacher and trainer with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries. He has trained Bible teachers in 35 countries during 55 mission trips – most recently in Armenia, India, and Ghana.
October 26 – 28, 2018 Singles Weekend...includes:
• 6 meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch) to expand your comfort zone and meet many new single guests.
• Activities available such as:
◊ Kayaking Trip
◊ NEW Low Ropes Course
◊ Indoor Heated Pool
◊ Archery Tag
◊ Indoor Mini Golf
◊ Lawn Games
◊ Mountain Hike
◊ Skeet Shooting
◊ Wagon Rides
October 26 – 28, 2018 Singles Weekend Room Rates,
per person as listed below:
• Full Retreat: $160
• Saturday Only: $99
• Accommodations are rustic and are Dormitory Style with bunk beds.
• Rooms can sleep 4-8 persons. Most rooms can sleep 6-8 persons.
• Rooms have either private or semi-private bath.
• Number of persons per room will depend on the number of persons that are registered for this retreat.
• Linen option: Additional $6.00 includes bottom sheet, top sheet, hand towel, washcloth, pillow case. NO PILLOW.
• Some activities have additional fees.
What to bring:
2. Notebook and pen.
3. Appropriate clothing that will protect you from all types of weather.
4. Modest bathing suits for the pool and waterfront.
5. Sturdy footwear for activities.
6. *** BRING YOUR OWN PILLOW. *** (Pillows are NOT provided.)
7. Sleeping bag (or linens).
8. Blankets are provided... However, it is recommended to bring your own blanket.
9. Toiletries including soap.
10. Snack shop and activity money.
Prices for weekend singles conference overnight accommodations at Monadnock Bible Conference include Friday & Saturday
overnight accommodations, Friday dinner, 3 meals on Saturday,
and Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday, use of all facilities (some activities have additional fees) and admission to the conference.
• CHECK-IN: starts at 6pm Friday
• Four Sessions
• CHECK-OUT: 1pm Sunday
• Two Nights
• Saturday Breakfast – Sunday Lunch
If rooms that sleep 1-2 persons per room are your only choice of options:
You can book your room accommodations at an off campus hotel/motel of your choice... -AND-
...Be sure to sign up as a DAY GUEST at Monadnock Bible Conference.
Day guest fee is $99 for Saturday only.
Please call Monadnock Bible Conference for other day guest rates in addition to Saturday only.
- Transportation will NOT be provided to or from any off campus accommodation.
List of off-campus Hotel / Motel options: [PDF] [DOC] [DOCX] [JPG]
- Please note that many hotels/motels enforce a strict cancellation policy and will charge your credit card if you cancel your reservation.
- Be sure the hotel/motel cancellation policy is clearly understood before you make any reservations.
Ministry and fellowship...not to miss, with new friends and memories to treasure!
This communication is for informational purposes. By using the
information contained herein, the receiver willingly
all risks inherent with such use. The author/provider of disclosed
information herein shall not be
held liable or responsible for
content, errors, and/or omissions in information.
Christian Singles Groups (select your state / province) <<<